Monday, March 23, 2009

Update!!!

Ok I guess it's time to add something to my blog! I need to add some pictures of Addie's room as soon as I can get around to it! We are always so busy it seems! Bennett is now 6 months old and is getting bigger and chunkier every day! Oh and I just love it! Squeezing all of his fat and kissing him all day is top on my list right next to pinning Addie down with some as well! She doesn't like it as much as him though! That being the sad part of her getting older! :(
The salon has been so busy lately and my book is FINALLY filling up each day! Which is great because it garuantees me a decent pay check each week. Naylor job is going pretty good....hes still got one so I guess thats good these days!
Mom and I trotted on up to the 119 Gym today and got a membership!!! YAY! And they have an absolutely wonderful nursery (except for that part where the nursery workers just kind of look at you) so Addie and Bennett will have a place to hang while I get some fat off! At the time we went and had our tour I noticed that the place was filled with old people which will be nice for keeping my self esteem up! ha. Back when I had a Gold's Gym membership in Auburn I was so afraid to work out in front of all those perfectly chiseled out models! So I would quickly run to the tanning bed and leave right after! So basically I paid $39 a month for some good 'ol Melanoma instead of actually bettering myself! Things will be different this time!
Addie and Bennett are doing great! Shes got some a smart mouth that shes going to get popped off if she doesn't watch it but I know I have no one to blame but myself for that! And Bennett...oh my sweet Bennett....I should've just breast fed him because hes pretty much attached like a leach to me all day as it is! What can I say...he loves his MAMA! I have actually had to teach Naylor how to hold him like I do because when he holds him his way Bennett gets really upset and looks at me and cries! Oops :) Oh but that little girl.....shes a Daddy's girl all the way! I know she loves me but she just sees me so much that I think when he gets home shes bored with me! Oh well!!! We are 2 peas in a pod thats for sure!
I gotta go and clean the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment