Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Addie

Addie was born on May 15, 2006. I had a normal, easy going pregnancy, thank the Lord! Dr. Ashurst set me to be induced on that day. Simply because my youngest sister Meagan would be graduating from highschool at Briarwood in Birmingham too close to my original due date which was May 28th. After 12 hours of labor Addie was born. I swore I would never have another child after that day, having laid on my back for 12 hours straight! Only to find out of course that my labor took so long because I had laid on my back for the whole 12 hours! Oh and of course...that tiny little detail about how it was actually 2 weeks before my actual due date :) But ANYWAY... she came and she is beautiful! Only getting more beautiful and full of life every day! She is our sweet Addeline Rose. She can be so shy around people she doesn't know...just like her Daddy. But then opens up so quickly....just like her Mommy! She is an even mix between the 2 of us in both her personality and her looks. Although sometimes with her dramatic little attitude she seems more like me! Now it will only be 3 more months until she turns 3! And that makes me want to cry....really....and I have! Lots! You see I'm "that mom" who spends most of her time kissing and squeezing her children all day long! I can't get enough of them! I'm sure one day they will get tired of it. Addie already wipes her mouth off and says "Ew...." I guess I need to back off :)
Naylor is a wonderful Daddy! You can tell his whole world revolves around our kids! Addie is by far a "Daddy's Girl." Only wanting our needing me when shes hurt or when she first sees me after I've been gone or after shes been napping! Hopefully that will change. I know she loves me...but he's more fun right now! Sometimes when I watch Naylor and Addie play I can see how he really reverts back to a 2 1/2 year old and plays on her level! Which is great for her...but makes him look a little silly :)

Thats it for now! Will get Naylor to post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment