Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Naylors

Welcome to our blog! Naylor (or David as you may call him) and I will both be sharing this! Just a little background about us.....We met when I was senior in highschool through my sister and her then boyfriend, now husband, Joel Dilbeck. I guess you could say I had a little crush on Naylor starting back then; but of course that was TOTALLY unacceptable considering I was only 17 and he was 23, right?! And of course he had NO IDEA! Not that it would've mattered considering my age! Anyway...we were both in Joel and Wendy's wedding and I guess you could say we strayed our seperate ways for a couple of years. After graduating for ACA, I started my freshmen year at Faulkner and Naylor came with me to the my AAA / ZHO formal. The rest is history. We got married June 11, 2005. One day after my 21st Birthday :/ After a honeymoon and 2 1/2 months of marriage we then became pregnant with Addie! Some may call this crazy to start so soon after getting married; but to me it made perfect sense. Naylor is 6 years older than me. I didn't want our kids pushing him around in a wheelchair at their highschool graduation! :) Either way...I wouldn't take it back for the world! And 3 years later we have been blessed with our 2 children, Addie and Bennett.

No comments:

Post a Comment