Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A little Jessica Family Background

For those of you who don't know I am 1 of 4 girls. Well really 6...with my 2 half sisters as well. Thats a lot of girls! And way too much estrogen for 1 house! Just ask my bro-in-law Joel and my husband Naylor. Or anyone in our family for that matter. In order of age and (married or maiden) name : Wendy Dilbeck ( Auburn), Candice Daniel (Savannah, GA), me ( B'ham), Meagan Daniel (Bham), Kelli and Weslee Daniel (twins- Auburn). 1st 4 of us by mom father and mother and last 2 by my father and step-mother. My mother pretty much raised us on her own working full time and a night shift nurse at Baptist South in Montg. Wendy, Candi, and I graduated from ACA and Meagan moved on to Bham with my mom after I graduated and she finished school at Briarwood. All 4 of us are SOO different. Wendy is the pleaser, Candi is the tyrant, I am the too sensitive one, and Meagan is the...well....lets just say shes the "baby." Even though we are all very different, we are close in our own unique way. I love my sisters very much and would do anything for them. We had a pretty rough life growing up but were also very fortunate as well. My have come to rely on each other as I guess siblings should. I also love my 2 little sisters very much as well! They are more like neices to me but they are very special to me regardless!

Other than that...Check on my info on Face Book

No comments:

Post a Comment